Queen Elizabeth is doing everything she can to help heal the royal rift.
WATCH: Meghan and Kate kept apart on Remembrance Day
The Monarch stepped in as Meghan Markle and Prince Harry revealed their plan to take a six-week break from official duties.
According to Express.co.uk, courtiers have confirmed the Queen often drives around to see the couple at their Frogmore Cottage home when she is at nearby Windsor Castle.
She has been instrumental in helping the couple cope with the pressures of royal life.

And after apparent tensions between Harry and his brother William, the Queen is trying to hold the family together.
The news of the Queenโs assistance comes after Meghan and Harry released a statement about not spending Christmas at Sandringham with the royal family this year.
In a statement from the Palace on Wednesday, it was revealed that the couple, along with their six-month-old son, Archie, will instead spend Christmas with Meghanโs mother, Doria Ragland.

โThe Duke and Duchess of Sussex are looking forward to extended family time towards the end of this month. Having spent the last two Christmases at Sandringham, [the couple] will spend the holiday this year, as a new family, with the duchessโ mother, Doria,โ the statement reads.
โThis decision is in line with precedent set previously by other members of the royal family, and has the support of Her Majesty The Queen.โ

Meghan, 38, spent her first Christmas with the royals at their Norfolk residence in 2017, shortly after she and Harry, 35, announced their engagement.
The couple both attended again last year, and were pictured alongside Prince William and Kate Middleton on Christmas Day.

However while the couple say theyโd like to spend time with Meghanโs family for a change, thereโs another theory around why they wonโt spend Archieโs first Christmas with the royal family.
A royal correspondent recently told the Daily Express that senior members the royal family didnโt agree with the Duke and Duchess of Sussexโs decision to wage a public war against the British media.
Richard Palmer claims that the bold decision engage in a โprivacy warโ led to the couple feeling iced out by the royal family, as Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles were particularly vocal about their disapproval.
โThere has been no support from within the Royal Family, as far as I can tell, for Harry and Meghanโs confrontational approach to the media,โ Mr Palmer told the Daily Express.
โThey are out on a limb on that.โ