750 g seafood marinara mix
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 onion, finely chopped
5 anchovy fillets, chopped
¼ tsp chilli flakes
2 tbsp tomato paste
¼ cup dry white wine
2 x 400 g cans chopped tomatoes
375 g spaghetti
½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Toss seafood with half the garlic and half the oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat. Add seafood in two batches. Cook, stirring, for about 1 minute or until golden. Remove.
- Add remaining oil and garlic, onion, anchovies and chilli to same pan. Cook, stirring for about 2 minutes, or until soft. Add tomato paste with wine. Cook, for about 2 minutes or until reduced by half. Add tomatoes. Bring to boil. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove lid. Simmer for a further 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain, reserving 2 tbsp cooking water. Cover pasta to keep warm.
- Return seafood to pan. Simmer for about 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in pasta, reserved cooking water and parsley. Serve with parmesan.