The Duke of Sussex arrived solo at the Botanic Gardens in Sydney on Oct. 21 to meet Invictus competitors and staff.
He was not joined by Meghan as her schedule has been cut back following a “busy programme,” according to royal officials.
Kensington Palace said: “After a busy programme, The Duke and Duchess have decided to cut back The Duchess’s schedule slightly for the next couple of days, ahead of the final week-and-a-half of the tour.”
Royal reporter Rebecca English also noted, "One source tells me it isn’t that the duchess is feeling poorly, but they’re trying to ‘pace’ her given how many engagements are coming up. The couple are due to undertake 76 on the 16-day tour. It is unlikely Meghan will do many engagements on Fraser Island due to the terrain."
New Idea previously reported that the pregnant duchess had built "secret rest breaks" into the royal couple's hectic tour schedule.
The couple arrived 20 minutes late for their descent down the Opera House stairs on day one of their tour, with Meghan and Harry being whisked away with security saying she was “unwell and needed a rest”.
Asked about the Duchess of Sussex’s health, a media representative on the ground in Sydney told news.com.au it was “nothing” and that Prince Harry’s wife was perfectly all right.
Day two of the royal tour saw the royal pair arrive in rural New South Wales town Dubbo.
The duke and duchess met with schoolchildren and then the Royal Flying Doctor Service patients, volunteers and staff.
While here, reports say Harry and Meghan "vanished", and when asked where the couple was their representatives told news.com.au the duke and duchess were just “having a break”, for about 15 minutes.
More to come...