US report: Prince Andrew ‘banned from Princess Beatrice’s wedding'
The royal wedding is struck with new drama
Princess Beatrice’s father Prince Andrew, who is currently fighting off a sex scandal, has allegedly been ‘banned’ from his daughter’s upcoming wedding, according to an outrageous US report.
With claims that Prince Andrew has sex with one of Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex slaves, Virginia Roberts, sources allegedly told America’s Globe magazine that Beatrice told him not to come to her wedding, or walk her down the aisle.
WATCH: Prince Andrew pictured inside Jeffrey Epstein's mansion
‘In a heartbreaking phone call, she tearfully told Andrew she that she didn’t want him walking her down the aisle or at her wedding,’ the source sensationally claims.
‘She was so thrilled when [fiance] Edoardo proposed. Now she’s down in the dumps over the shame and backlash caused by her father,’ they added.
The palace has not commented on Globe’s claims.
The publication previously reported that Princess Beatrice postponed her wedding due to the scandal, when Virginia first alleged she had sex with the Prince when she was just 17 years of age, which is under the age of consent in America.
Prince Andrew vehemently denies any such claims and insists that he is only briefly connected to the late disgraced billionaire, who hanged himself in his cell earlier this year.
Camilla was hosting a shooting party at her Scottish home over the following weekend, which meant she didn't have time to attend the wedding in Windsor, which was on a Friday, and get back for her guests.
A source told The Telegraph at the time: “The truth is that Camilla has a house party for a few friends.
'They are arriving on Friday and will be there over the weekend.
'The date of the wedding was known eight months ago so it’s strange Camilla organised her house party this weekend.'