She reveals this is her second attempt at cooking the dish as she wanted to check it wasn’t a fluke the first time!
The end result is divine roast pork complete with the crispiest crackling.
"Definitely need to budget this into my regular shop," she wrote on the post.
All you have to do is prep the meat the night prior and then pop it in the air fryer not long before you’re ready to serve up and voila, another low-maintenance air fryer hack!
- Roast pork 1.1kg, boneless.
- Potatoes (optional)
- Pat dry, score and add salt rub the day before.
- Leave in the fridge uncovered.
- Remove from fridge, salt and oil.
- Cook at 200°C for 20mins.
- If the crackling needs to be cooked further, cook at 175°C for 30mins (add potatoes 10mins in and remove 10mins before finish).
- Cover with aluminium foil and leave to rest for ten minutes before serving.
Want more airfryer news and recipes? Check out the links below!
Chocoholics-rejoice! Make this Nutella Weet-bix slice in your trusty airfryer
Big Brother's Mary shares her 'super quick' air fryer muffins recipe
Jules Sebastian sends fans wild with corn rib air fryer recipe
Must-try Crispy Pork Belly in the Air Fryer!
TikTok star Air Fryer Guy reveals his secrets to mastering air frying at home