Miranda came in at #52 on the overall list of 100, with an estimated wealth of $124 million (up from $120m) in manufacturing and retail.
Following close behind was Chris in the #56 spot, with $105 million to his name, up from last year's $90m in the arts sector.
Jennifer came in at #68 under manufacturing and retail, and Margot in at #72 for arts, with an estimated $72 million (up from $60m) and $62 million (up from $55m) respectively.
This year’s list is also the first time since 2007 that Atlassian co-founders Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar weren't included, who are both too old to qualify as AFR notes.
The average age of the Young Rich List is 35, with the youngest members of the list, both aged 25, are basketballer Ben Simmons worth $105 million (#57) and Ash Barty, worth $37 million (up from $28 million last year).
Australia’s wealthiest Young Rich sport star is Andrew Bogut, who despite retiring is worth $116 million (#54), closely followed by Daniel Ricciardo (#55) worth $110 million.
The health and wellness spending boom has also seen blogger Jessica Sepel’s vitamin range, JSHealth Vitamins, developed with husband Dean Steingold, debut on the Young Rich List, with a wealth of $426 million (#24 & #25).
Kayla Itsines, founder of Sweat fitness app, is worth $164 million and comes in at #39, and influencer Tammy Hembrow, who is behind fitness app Tammy Fit, estimated to be worth $38 million (#96).
Stephanie Miller, better known as Steph Claire Smith, is worth an estimated $36 million fortune (#100) thanks to the success of Keep It Cleaner, which she co-founded.
Scroll on to find out who the 10 richest self-made Australians under 40 are for 2021, according to the AFR’s 2021 Young Rich List.
TOP 10 (worth a collective $26.98 billion)
1&2. Melanie Perkins and Cliff Obrecht, 34 & 35, $16.5 billion (up from $3.43b) – Canva
3. Nicholas Molnar, 31, $2.78 billion (up from $2.22b) – Afterpay
4. Laurence Escalante, 40, $2.68 billion (up from $919 million) – Virtual Gaming Worlds
5. Sam Prince, 38, $1.1 billion (up from $381 million) – Zambrero Mexican restaurant & healthcare
6. Fung Lam, 40, $1.02 billion (up from $273 million) – Online retail
7. Kain Warwick, 40, $879 million (debutant) – Synthetix & cryptocurrency
8. Owen Kerr, 37, $728 million (up from $617 million) – Pepperstone Financial Services
9. Cyan Ta’eed, 40, $664 million (up from $566 million) – Envato & technology
10 & 11. Tah-nee & Simon Beard, 33 & 37, $626 million (debutant) – Culture Kings
The entire Financial Review Young Rich List will be available here, from Friday, October 29.