1. What: A’KIN Moisture Rich Wheat Protein Shampoo, $14.99, akin.com.au
Why: This brings back the shine to dry and damaged locks after just one wash, especially if you are brave enough to combine with a quick final cold rinse (an insider secret).
2. What: Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Oil, $16.95, burtsbees.com
Why: Super flattering shades combined with the comfort and hydration power of an oil formula that glides on to fill in any lip lines. Love the no spill, pen-like wand for precision. I’ve been using these for years.
3. What: EGYPTIAN MAGIC All Purpose Skin Cream, $23.99, priceline.com.au
Why: I put this everywhere and anywhere that’s dry - fly away hairs, elbows, cuticles, cracked heels, lips, around eyes, around my sore nose in winter. A tub lasts for ages too.
4. What: Natio Renew Line & Wrinkle Silky Shea Miracle Face Oil, $26.95, natio.com.au
Why: Contains my fave plumping jojoba oil plus other super hydrating plant extracts and oils for a skin-changing treatment morning and night. Use before moisturiser and sunscreen. Always use an oil when your skin is still warm from the shower for maximum absorption and gently press into skin.
5. What: SUKIN Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub, $12.95, sukin.com.au
Why: Forget other more expensive scrubs you might be tempted to buy as this one is most effective at buffing away dull-skin causing dead skin cells and it’s at a purse-friendly price. Pick it up at the supermarket.