The royal is closely followed by Her Majesty with 74 per cent of the public having a positive opinion.
The Duke of Cambridge follows in third with 73 per cent.
The Duchess of Cambridge is fourth with 64 per cent, the retired Duke of Edinburgh is fifth with 56 per cent and Meghan is in sixth place with 55 per cent.
Prince Charles, who is preparing to celebrate his 70th birthday, is in the seventh position.
Less than half of the nation - 48 per cent - have a positive opinion of the heir to the throne.
The Duchess of Cornwall is in 10th place with 29 per cent of people having a positive opinion
Britain's favourite royals, as per YouGov's survey:
1. Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
2. Queen Elizabeth II
3. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
4. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
5. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
6. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
7. Prince Charles
8. Princess Anne
9. Zara Phillips
10. Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
11. Sophie, Countess of Wessex
12. Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
13. Princess Beatrice of York
14. Princess Eugenie of York
15. Prince Andrew, Duke of York