It’s easy to splurge at Kmart.
It’s a well-known fact that you enter the store with the intent of purchasing one item, but you end up leaving with many (also known as 'the Kmart effect').
And Christmas time is no exception, with Kmart’s shelves crammed with all manner of extremely affordable decorations and home décor.
But it’s easy to get buyer’s remorse when your Christmas purchases have a life-span of only four weeks out of the year.
Here, we’ve rounded up 12 gorgeous homewares that you’ll be able to use at Christmas time – and beyond.
1. Drink dispenser with stand, $15
2. White small LED candle, $3
3. Wire three tier stand with plates, $12
4. 16 piece rose gold look cutlery set, $19
5. Rose gold look charger plate, $1.50
6. Rose gold look tray, $7
7. Pink sequin cushion, $12
8. Cheese board, $15
9. Galvanised ice bucket, $8
10. Star trivet, $5
11. Pineapple napkin rings, $2 for pack of two
This article originally appeared on BHG.