The latest Coles supermarket collectable promotion ‘Little Shop 2’ is in full swing.
Parents and children all over the country are furiously filling up their collector cases.
Little Shop 2 minis are proving to be quite the challenge to collect the full 30 collectables, you spend $30 to receive just one mini.
The Woolworths Lion King Ooshie promotion has eligible products that once purchased you receive bonus Ooshies. No such luck with the Coles Little Shop 2.
With so many to collect, just which are the rarest Little Shop 2 minis in your collection?
Officially there are 31 to collect including the ultra rare Gold Trolley mini, but with just 100 of these in existence they are extremely hard to come by.
We have searched through numerous buy, sell and swap pages, researched online listings and spoken to Little Shop 2 experts to list the minis from most rare to least rarest.
The Rarest Coles Supermarket Little Shop 2 minis.
Ranked from most rare to least rare.
1. Gold Trolley
2. Eclipse Spearmint Mints
3. Coles Prepaid Gift Card
4. Finish Dishwashing Cleaner
5. Arnotts Original Barbecue Shapes
6. Latina Fresh Beef Ravioli
7. Campbells Condensed Tomato Soup
8. Heinz Baked Beans No Added Sugar
9. My Dog Meaty Loaf
10. Leggos Pizza Sauce
11. Heritage Mill Apple Crumble Clusters
12. Australia’s Own Full Cream A2 Protein Milk
13. Bird’s Eye Field Fresh Garden Peas
14. Primo English Style Ham
15. Bref Power Active Juicy Lemon Toilet Cleaner
16. Moccona Classic Medium Roast Coffee
17. Tip Top The One Bread
18. Messy Monkeys Snack Bars
19. Olay Complete Defence Moisturising Lotion
20. Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling Water
21. Kleenex Value Pack Toilet Paper
22. Coles Ultimate Choc Chip Cookies
23. Chobani Greek Yoghurt Flip
24. Maggi Chicken Wholemeal 2 minute noodles
25. Gillette Fusion 5 Razor
26. Colgate toothpaste
27. Dynamo Professional Washing Liquid
28. Coles Special Burger Sauce
29. Bulla Thickened Cream
30. Edgell Black Beans
Watch: John Ibrahim desperate for Kyle Sandilands to hook him up with Coles little shop minis
Michelle ConnollyMichelle Connolly has worked as a photo director, social media manager and photo editor at some of Australia's biggest media companies, including New Idea. She is now editor of I Bought It At and is a keen shopper and loving mum-of-two.