- 1 1/4 Cups Oats
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1. Preheat oven 160°.
2. In a large bowl combine oats, sifted flour, coconut, caster sugar and a pinch of salt.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan.
4. Add honey and water and stir.
5. Add bicarb to saucepan. Once it begins to bubble and rise, remove from heat and stir through dry ingredients.
6. Once well combined, roll balls (approx. heaped Tbsp) of the mixture and place on baking trays.
7. Gently press the centre of each ball.
8. Cook for 10 - 12 mins - slightly longer if you prefer the edges more crunchy.