1.5 kg piece Queensland blue pumpkin
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
fresh thyme sprigs, to garnish
Honey mustard glaze
¼ cup honey
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Cut pumpkin in half widthways, then cut into 3cm-thick wedges. Combine in a large bowl with oil. Toss well. Arrange pumpkin in a single layer in two large roasting pans. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C), turning once, for about 35 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender. Remove.
- Meanwhile, make glaze. Place all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to boil. Remove.
- Spoon glaze over pumpkin. Return to hot oven. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve pumpkin garnished with thyme sprigs.