1. Put 120ml kids' friendly PVA glue - we love Elmer's glue, which always works - into a bowl.
2. Add 3 pumps of body lotion.
3. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of conditioner.
4. Add shaving foam. For really fluffy slime, add a cup of shaving foam; for medium fluffy slime 1/2 cup; for not so fluffy just add 1/4 cup.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
6. To change colour (optional), add acrylic paint or food colouring until your desired colour is reached.
7. Mix in bowl with spoon until combined.
8. Make your borax* mixture (activator) by combining one teaspoon of borax powder with one cup of water.
9. Add 3 tablespoons of activator (one tablespoon at a time) and about 1/2 cup of shaving foam. You'll know it's ready when it's not sticking to the bowl and you can play with it - if it's too sticky, add more shaving foam (another 1/2 cup) and another 2 tablespoons of activator.
10. Put mixture on a placemat or non-stick table and knead - pulling and stretching it - until it has come together. Then you're ready to play with it!
* Borax is a common household cleaning product. Care should be used when preparing the activator - avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Always have a adult present when preparing.