2 sheets frozen puff pastry
250 g packet frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 cup shredded ham slice
½ x 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup grated tasty cheese
1 ⅓ cups pure cream
salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a 23cm round, loose-base flan tin (3 ½ cm deep).
- Sandwich pastry sheets together at different angles, on a clean surface. Lift into tin. Press to cover base and side. Trim edge. Place on an oven tray.
Squeeze excess liquid from spinach. Arrange over pastry base. Top with ham, tomatoes and cheese.
- Whisk eggs and cream in a large jug. Season with salt and pepper. Slowly pour over filling.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220°C) for 20 minutes. Cover with greased foil. Cook for a further 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown and filling is set. Remove from oven. Stand in tin for 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve quiche warm or at room temperature topped with salad leaves.