Tip: We used dishes 12cm in diameter (base measuring 17cm). Tuna can be replaced with canned pink salmon for a change.
1 1/2 cups milk
2 cups water
2 x 90g sachets Continental Aged Cheddar, Parmesan & Chive Past & Sauce
25g butter, chopped
425g can tuna in oil, drained
1/2 cup drained semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 cup shredded Tasty cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
Mixed salad leaves and fresh lemon pieces, to serve
Grease four shallow round ovenproof dishes (1-cup capacity).
2. Bring milk and water to the boil in a large saucepan. Add pasta and 10g of the butter. Bring to boil. Gently boil, stirring occasionally, for about 14 minutes, or until pasta is cooked. Remove from heat.
3. Flake tuna into chunks. Stir into pasta mixture with tomatoes and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among prepared dishes.
4. Melt remaining butter. Stir into combined breadcrumbs and remaining cheese. Sprinkle over pasta mixture. Places dishes on an oven tray.
5. Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden and crunchy.
6. Serve with salad leaves and lemon.