- 625g packet fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 2 tblsps olive oil
- 350g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 300ml tub light thickened cooking cream
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan
- ¹⁄³ cup chopped fresh chives
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra grated parmesan, to serve
Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until tender.
Add stock and cream. Bring to boil. Gently boil for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
Add tortellini, parmesan and half the chives. Mix well. Stir in spinach. Remove. Season.
Sprinkle remaining chives over the pasta. Serve with extra parmesan.