Coldplay just performed two sell-out shows in Perth, and now they've announced they'll be returning to Australia in 2024.
The band will be taking their Music of the Spheres world tour to Melbourne and Sydney in the new year!
WATCH NOW: Live Nation announces that Coldplay is coming to Australia. Article continues after video.
Is Coldplay coming to Australia in 2024?
Great news for Aussie Coldplay fans: the iconic band will play eight shows in Australia (followed by two in New Zealand) to promote their Music of the Spheres album in 2024.
They'll be performing in Melbourne on October 30 and 31st and November 2 and 3, before heading to Sydney for shows on November 6, 7, 9, and 10th and Auckland for shows on November 13 and 15.
Where can I buy tickets to Coldplay's Australian tour 2024?
The pre-sale went live at 10 am, November 29, 2023, on Ticketmaster for Melbourne and Ticketek for Sydney.
If you missed out on pre-sale tickets don't worry, the general sale will go live at 10 am Friday, December 1st.
How much are Coldplay Australian tour tickets?
Details about tickets for Coldplay's Australian tour in 2024 can be found below.
- General Admission Standing - $173.25*
- A Reserved Seating - $254.80*
- A Reserved Seating - Aisle - $275.20*
- B Reserved Seating - $203.80*
- B Reserved Seating - Aisle - $224.20*
- C Reserved Seating - $163.05*
- C Reserved Seating - Aisle - $183.45*
- D Reserved Seating - $101.85*
- E Reserved Seating - $76.50*
RELATED || The Rolling Stones are releasing a new album, their first in 18 years