"Looks luscious and moist...my kind of Christmas cake," said one follower. Added another: "Sounds amazing I’m trying it!"
Said a third: "I like the few ingredients and makes a lovely moist looking cake, amazing."
Added one more: "This looks so easy and yummy, I will have to make it. You have just reminded me it is that time of the year!"
Totally agree! For this and more yummy ideas, don’t forget to check out the Slow Cooker Recipe & tips page.
4 Ingredient Christmas Cake
* 1 kg mixed fruit (I add a packet of glacé cherries)
* 2 cups chocolate milk
* 1/2 - 3/4 cup Baileys (my preference)
* 2 cups self-raising flour
1. Soak fruit in milk & Baileys for 24 hours.
2. Fold in flour.
3. Line slow cooker with 2 layers of baking paper on bottom and sides. (I also double a long strip and put in first so easier to pull out when cooked).
4. Pour batter in and even out.
5. Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Tea towel under lid.Recipe created by Slow Cooker Recipe & Tips