The Sun has released a new report revealing some of the very odd ways that women are increasing their chances of getting pregnant.
3% of the women who participated in the Sun's survey revealed that they were eating Maccas fries after making love, in the hopes that it would increase their chances of getting pregnant.
While a whopping 37% admitted to eating dark chocolate every day to increase their chances.
The Sun's report also revealed the classic old wives' tale of putting your legs in the air and moving them in a bicycle motion for 3 minutes has proven successful for 58% of those who took the survey.
Other tips that were included in the report:
- Using reverse psychology and telling yourself you want a baby and then having a crazy night to forget about trying (39%)
- Turning off all phones, devices and WiFi while sleeping in total darkness (15%)
- Participating in Dry January (10%)
- Keeping your feet warm for a week after having sex while wearing socks (10%)
- Avoiding an orgasm for a week after sex (6%)
- Wearing green and using green bedsheets (5%)
- Piercing the left side of your nose (0.5%)