What Do You Want?
“What do I want for my birthday?” can be a difficult question to ask yourself! Kids have an easier time of it since they can’t really buy anything, but adults don’t have that limitation.
Here’s a little birthday quiz for you to follow when deciding what to buy:
- Is it something you’ll use a lot? The best presents prove their value in how much you use them.
- Is it something you like? Presents that don’t necessarily have to be useful, it can be something decorative or sentimental.
- Is it something relatively low-maintenance? No one enjoys getting something they aren’t prepared to take care of. Presents should be simple.
- Is it something affordable? By that logic above, presents shouldn’t break the bank unless you’re really going all out.
If your present fulfils three or more of the above criteria, then congratulations! You’ve found yourself a kick-ass gift. If you’re still stuck for ideas after all that, we have 5 great suggestions for you that might help jog your imagination:
5. Chocolate Delivery: Treat Yourself!
Starts at $10
A perfect gift for men and women alike! Get a stunning array of sweets delivered right to your doorstep! Choose from a wide variety of different chocolates, blends, and spreads, all made with the highest-quality ingredients.
4. An Inverted Umbrella: Highly Practical & Surprisingly Fashionable
Starts at $10
The inverted umbrella goes above and beyond a normal umbrella, with its drip-free design and ergonomic handle. The variety of super fashionable designs also makes it an excellent gift for women!
3. Personalised Club Mug: Perfect For The Hard-Working Mum
Starts at $25
We can’t help but love this charming little mug! Being perfect is overrated: Sometimes, mums should get all the credit by trying their best. A tongue-in-cheek compliment to mothers everywhere, that will put a smile on your face and a fire in your heart.
2. Moet 2009 Grand Vintage Champagne In Gift Box: For The Birthday Bash
Starts at $109
Birthdays can always use a little more bubbly! This beautifully aged Moet bursts with floral notes that remind you of a crisp spring morning – or a lively dinner party. Pop a cork for yourself (or your guests) on your big day and let the good times roll.
1. Amazon Kindle: For The Insatiable Book Worm
Starts at $150
If you’re an avid reader you’re not going to regret buying yourself Amazon Kindle! This is the gold standard for all Ebook readers everywhere, this elegant device stores hundreds of books into one convenient and portable package. You can even choose from different models that add more features like backlights and Internet connectivity for the ultimate reading experience.
Remember To Put A Bow On It
The next time you’re stuck thinking; “what should I get myself for my birthday?”, we hope you can return to this list for a few fresh ideas! Remember that a gift doesn’t have to blow your socks off or charm you to the moon and back; sometimes it’s just about making your life that tiny bit brighter.
RELATED: 6 Best Present Ideas for Men