According to 10Daily the child escaped injury, however, parents were suitably horrified at the parent's careless actions.
"Wow! That poor kid. Parents are too self-absorbed that they neglect their child," one user wrote.
Anlother social media user commented: "The child may have had a smile on his face but this doesn’t excuse the parents being neglectful. What if your son really injured himself? Shame on both of you."
The child mother - Sveta Ananas - has since defended the video, claiming that she did the same scary stunt when she was young.
"I remember very well how I flew from closets onto the bed," Sveta wrote.
We do not recommend you try this at home, kids.