Mr Ednan-Laperouse said: "As a family now of three, my wife, son and I are still trying to adjust to life without our beloved girl. It’s a daily battle and the pain is indescribable."
Pret a Manger said at the time of Natasha’s death, there was, and still is, allergen signage on each fridge and at till points. It added before Natasha’s death, it had started to make enhancements to allergen information provided to customers and the design of the signage.
A Pret spokesman said: “We were deeply saddened to hear about Natasha’s tragic death, and our heartfelt thoughts are with her family and friends.
“We take food allergies and how allergen information is provided to our customers extremely seriously.
“We will continue to do all that we can to assist the Coroner’s inquest.”