2 x 375 g packet dark chocolate melts
¾ cup shredded coconut
165 g packet Arnott's chocolate raspberry Tim Tams
250 g packet marshmallows, halved
55 g bar chocolate-covered Turkish delight
¾ cup chopped pistachios
- Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 4cm above pan edges.
- Place chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove. Cool slightly.
- Place coconut in a frying pan over a low heat. Stir for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool.
- Roughly chop Tim Tams. Add to coconut with melted chocolate, marshmallows and pistachios. Mix well. Spoon into prepared pan. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, lift slice from pan and cut into pieces.