• She's got tickets. All the best Bach baddies love themselves and from the moment Keira stepped out of the limo with that, er, weird stripper music, we knew we had our own ‘Keira-ella de Vil’!
In the first 30 seconds there was an “I have amazing style” and “I pretty much have the whole package”. Game on!
• She's got a secret. Yep, it’s all about Keira. Richie made a bit of a fool of himself asking, “What turns you on?” and Keira was lost for words and pretty much walked out on him. Why was she lost for words? Because the real answer – ‘Crushing people and breaking their soul!’ – is a secret that doesn’t go down well on a first date.
• She's a drama queen. Ah, poor diddums didn’t get the white rose. Luckily, she took the news with charm and good grace… Oh wait, no she didn’t. Altogether now, ‘Bed, bed, bed, bed, bed…’ (Repeat until everyone wants to kill you.)
• She's a killer queen. ‘See ya!’ That was Keira’s reaction to Vintaea’s (The truck driver-y one) decision to leave. One less girl in the comp was music to her ears and nobody better stand in her way. Even poor smiley Tiffany copped it, ‘Looking a little desperate over there.’ Or scared of you, maybe…
• She's a sassy b*itch! Georgia called it early on and nailed it. Nobody was safe from Keira’s Sass-attack, especially those with no shoes on, one shoe on or nibbling away at a rose during the ceremony. Who does that?