- 3 x 300g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 tblsps red curry paste
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, coarsely shredded
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 large, soft wholemeal
- rolls, halved
- ¹⁄³ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tblsps fish sauce
- 2 tblsps lime juice
- 1 tblsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
Place chicken on a chopping board. Cut horizontally through the side of each fillet to give two thinner pieces. Place in a bowl with combined paste and oil. Toss to coat.
2. Heat a large, lightly oiled barbecue grill plate over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Cut each piece diagonally in half.
3. To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk well.
4. Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber lengthways into thin ribbons. Add to dressing with lettuce, herbs and onion. Gently toss to combine.
5. Spread bases of rolls with mayonnaise. Top with chicken and salad. Replace tops.