The wand was sold in Target and Target Country stores across Australia from September 2017 to October 2017.
The product was deemed unsafe due to the battery compartment which can be opened, exposing the batteries inside.
The recall statement says, 'If young children gain access to the button batteries and ingest them, they may suffer internal burn injuries, which can result in serious illness and even death. In addition, the batteries may pose a choking hazard to young children.'
It is recommended that the product is returned to a Target or Target Country store as soon as possible.