Step up your Tuesday night Taco game with this delicious Mexican meal! For more delicious Takeaway Meals you can make at home pick up a copy of New Idea’s Make your Own Takeaway, for only $9.99 today! Available at selected newsagents and supermarkets, or online.
- 750g bag frozen sweet potato chips
- ½ x 230g bag white corn tortilla strips
- 200g jar mild taco sauce
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 400g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1½ cups grated pizza
- cheese (185g)
- Chopped avocado, to serve
Spread the sweet potato chips over a large, oiled oven tray.
2. Cook in a hot oven (200C), turning halfway, for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until crisp. Remove tray from. Transfer chips to a large ovenproof dish. Carefully toss tortilla strips through chips.
3. Drizzle sauce over chip mixture. Sprinkle with corn, black beans and cheese. Return to the oven. Cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
4. Serve nachos with avocado.