2 litre tub vanilla ice-cream
1 1/2 tsps Queen Strawb'ry & Cream Flavour for icing
Pink food colouring, to tint
1/2 tsp peppermint flavouring extract
Green food colouring
White Chocolate Cones
3/4 cup White Choc Melts (140g)
8 waffle cones
Green and pink sprinkles, to decorate
Place a 12cm x 22cm medium loaf pan in the freezer.
2. Stand ice-cream at room temperature until slightly softened. Divide between two large bowls. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Add Straw'bry & Cream flavour and a few drops of pink colouring to one bowl. Stir until combined. Repeat with remaining ice-cream, peppermint extract and green colouring.
4. Place large spoonfuls of both coloured ice-creams, alternating into chilled pan. Do not mix. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight until firm.
5. To make white chocolate cones. Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove.
6. One at a time, dip a cone into chocolate, then into a bowl of pink, or green, or combined pink and green sprinkles. Place cones on a tray lined with baking paper. Stand at room temperature until set.
7. To serve, scoop ice-cream into cones.