Breast cancer survivor Sally Obermeder confirms she is having another baby via a surrogate.
The TV personality and her husband Marcus shared the news on Sally's Instagram account on Thursday night.
In the photo, Sally’s four-year-old daughter Annabelle is holding up a sign saying, ‘I’m going to be a big sister.’
The caption read: ‘Yes, it's true. Thrilled to bits to share that @marcusobermederand I are adding to our family thanks to the most incredible surrogate,’ she captioned the picture.
Adding, 'We have shared our story of ups and downs with the amazing team from Sunday Night.'
Sally revealed back in January that she had suffered a heartbreaking miscarriage around the same time Marcus’ mother passed away.
"There was so much loss personally," she wrote in an emotional Instagram post.
"A miscarriage and the loss of Marcus’ beautiful mum leaves us heartbroken but also all the more grateful for the love and the family that we do have and here’s to a hope filled 2016."
Previously speaking to New Idea about expanding her family, Sally revealed the only way to do so was though surrogacy, as another pregnancy is ‘too dangerous.’
Sally previously revealed speaking about her past struggles to conceive a sibling for her daughter.
‘I’ve been told in no uncertain terms that it’s far too dangerous for me to be pregnant again, in terms of the cancer returning,’ she told New Idea.
Sally conceived her first child Annabelle through IVF. However, shortly after she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
After eight months of chemotherapy, Sally was given a clean bill of health in 2012.
‘I acknowledge that I’m extremely lucky to have one child ... But the yearning and desire to be a mum again is so strong and it has not passed,’ she said.
‘Before I was sick I always pictured I would have two or three children, if I was lucky enough, and I still want that for Annabelle.’