On Tuesday, the Frogmore Estate allowed members of the public to walk through the grounds as part of the National Garden Scheme.
However, during the open day, some royal fans tried their best to sneak a look inside Frogmore Cottage, where Harry and Meghan currently reside with their newborn son Archie Harrison, sparking serious concern.
In fact, journalist Sophia Money-Coutts was shocked as to how close you could get to the couple's home.
"Couple of windows open and two shiny cars out front so someone's there...mad how close you can get," she shared.
"Although how they're getting Archie to sleep under this flight path is beyond me. Absolute racket."
Meanwhile, Sandra Whall-Sudnick, who had traveled from the US to participate in the our told MailOnline: "We were trying to look in the windows at the top of the house, but we did not see any signs of life."
Harry and Meghan relocated from Kensington Palace just weeks before they welcomed their first born, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Earlier this month, the Duke won a lawsuit against a paparazzi agency after releasing intimate photos of the Oxfordshire home Prince Harry lived in with Meghan.
Prince Harry LOST friends after marriage to Meghan Markle says expert