1 kg butternut pumpkin, peeled
2 medium eggplants (700g), trimmed
¼ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
2 tbsp pepitas
½ cup fresh mint leaves
½ cup Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp harissa spice blend
- Cut pumpkin into 1cm-thick slices. Cut in half crossways. Cut eggplant lengthways into 3cm-thick wedges.
- Toss pumpkin and eggplant in a large bowl with oil until coated. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to two large oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, make spiced yoghurt. Combine yoghurt and seasoning in a small jug.
- Serve pumpkin and eggplant on a plate. Drizzle over spiced yoghurt. Sprinkle with pine nuts, pepitas and mint.