3 x 700g butternut pumpkin halves
2 tblsps olive oil
1⁄4 tsp dried chilli flakes
Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
PEPITA AND CORIANDER DRESSING
3⁄4 cup pepitas
2 tsps ground cumin
1⁄4 cup olive oil
3⁄4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves and stems
1⁄4 cup lemon juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tsps Dijon mustard
2 tblsps water
Salt and pepper, to taste
For dressing, toss pepitas with cumin and 2 teaspoons of oil in a bowl. Spread over large oven tray lined with baking paper.
2. Cook in a moderate oven (180C), stirring halfway through, for about 10 minutes, or until toasted. Remove. Cool. Reserve 1⁄4 cup for garnish.
3. Place remaining pepitas in a food processor with remaining oil, coriander, juice, garlic, mustard and water. Process until combined. Season. Transfer to a jug.
4. Remove seeds from pumpkin. Cut each half lengthways into four even wedges.
5. Combine oil and chilli in a small bowl. Brush over pumpkin wedges. Season with salt and pepper. Place on two oiled, large oven trays.
6. Cook in a hot oven (200C), swapping trays halfway through, for about 45 to 50 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Remove.
7. Place pumpkin on a serving platter. Spoon over dressing. Sprinkle with reserved pepitas and coriander.