200 g fresh thin egg noodles
½ cup chicken stock
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp Madras curry powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tbsp vegetable oil
24 raw prawns, peeled, leaving tails intact, deveined
1 large chicken breast fillet (300 g), thinly sliced
1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
6 green spring onions, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally plus extra to serve
4 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir with a fork to separate. Drain.
- Combine stock, sauce and sugar in a small jug. Blend ¼ cup of the mixture with curry powder in a small bowl.
- Heat a large, oiled wok over a high heat. Add eggs. Swirl wok to make a thin layer of eggs. Cook for about 1 minute, or until set. Slide out onto a chopping board. Roll up. Thinly slice.
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in same wok over a high heat. Add prawns. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
- Add remaining oil to hot wok. Add chicken. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until cooked. Remove.
Add capsicum, onions, garlic and ginger to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add curry mixture. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Return egg, prawns and chicken to wok with noodles and remaining stock mixture. Stir-fry until hot.
- Garnish noodles with green spring onions to serve.