They're set to welcome their first child any minute now. Yet, Harry and Meghan's bundle of joy is already the most talked about baby in the world.
However, if the Duke and Sussex have it their way, this won't be the case in the future.
According to a royal source, the parents-to-be plan to make sure their son or daughter is protected from the paparazzi and want to live a private life "away from the goldfish bowl."
The insider told Entertainment Tonight: "The extensive gardens at Frogmore Cottage will offer Baby Sussex freedom from the paparazzi, to play outdoors and enjoy a wonderful childhood."
They went on to reveal that Meghan and Harry "couldn't be more excited about starting their life together with their new baby, and are keen that their child will be able to enjoy privacy."
It is understood, Harry, who previously opened up about how his mother was treated by the paparazzi, is the one who is pushing for privacy.
"One of the hardest things to come to terms with is the people who chased her (Diana) into the tunnel were the same people taking photographs of her while she was still dying on the back seat," Harry told BBC documentary Diana, 7 Days
"And William and I know that, we've been told that numerous times by people who know that was the case. She'd had quite a severe head injury but she was very much alive on the back seat.
"And those people that caused the accident instead of helping were taking photographs of her dying on the back seat."
Princess Diana died after a car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997. Prince Harry was just 12 years of age.