This simple mid-week meal is sure to impress!
Tip: We created this recipe using the new Azalea Cuisine Asian Inspired Cooking Oil. Find products such as this as well as other new and exciting brands in the latest RedPawPaw box. Visit redpawpaw.com.au.
500g raw, peeled and
1/3 cup Azalea Cuisine Asian Inspired Cooking Oil
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways
200g snow peas, trimmed
1/3 cup oyster sauce
½ cup salted roasted cashews
Steamed white rice, to serve
1. Toss prawns with 2 tblsps of the oil.
2. Heat a wok over a high heat. Add prawns in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
3. Heat remaining oil in same hot wok. Add asparagus. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until just tender.
4. Return prawns to wok with snow peas and sauce. Stir-fry for about 1 minute, or until snow peas are just tender.
5. Transfer stir-fry to a large plate. Top with cashews. Serve with steamed rice.