olive oil spray
750 g lean pork mince
2 tbsp mild curry powder
1 onion halved, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 tbsp fresh ginger finely grated
2 medium carrots peeled, cut into matchsticks
3 stalks celery cut into matchsticks
400 g green cabbage thinly shredded
½ cup roasted cashews (75 g)
¾ cup coriander leaves (1 bunch)
1 long fresh red chilli thinly sliced
2 tsp cornflour
1 tblsp cold water
¼ cup light soy sauce (60 ml)
2 tblsps tomato sauce
¼ cup chicken stock (60 ml)
- To make sauce, blend cornflour with water in a small jug until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat a wok over a high heat. Spray with oil. Add half the mince. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add half the curry powder. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute. Remove. Repeat with oil spray, remaining mince and curry powder. Set aside.
- Reheat wok over a high heat. Spray with oil. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add carrots and celery. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Return pork to wok with cabbage. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add sauce. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce is boiling and thickened.
- Top with cashews, coriander and chilli.