1. Who Is Pippa Middleton?
Philippa Charlotte Matthews (née Middleton; born 6 September 1983) is an English socialite, author, and columnist. The younger sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge she first captured the media's attention when she was maid of honour at Kate's royal wedding to Prince William. Her gorgeous dress, and let's be honest, her bum, attracted enormous media attention across the globe.
2. Who are Pippa Middleton's Parents?
Her father Michael Middleton, a former British Airways flight dispatcher, and her mother Carole Middleton, a former flight attendant met when they worked together. They now run a hugely successful event management and party planning business together called 'Party Pieces'
3. How many siblings does Pippa Middleton have?
She's the 2nd out of her 3 siblings. As well as her sister Kate, she has a younger brother, James. Kate is less than 2 years older than Pippa, (Pippa's current age is 35), and James is roughly 3.5 years younger.
4. How Tall is Pippa Middleton?
Pippa Middleton stands at a height of 1.66M
5. What is Pippa Middleton's Net Worth?
According to Daily Mail UK, Pippa Middleton's Net Worth is estimated to be $1 Million Dollars (£716,425).
6. Is Pippa Middleton pregnant?
Pippa has just given birth to her first child, a son named Arthur, with husband James Matthews.
7. Who is Pippa Middleton's husband?
Pippa Middleton is married to James Matthews. He is a former professional race car driver now working as a Hedge Fund manager and heir to the feudal title Laird of Glen Affric.
8. What Dress did Pippa Middleton Wear to the Royal Wedding?
At this year's royal wedding between former Hollywood actress Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Pippa Middleton wore a simple but elegant floral number, an A-Line Mint Green dress with floral print and bi-colour skirt combining nude stripes with the print.
9. Does Pippa Middleton have any famous ex-boyfriends?
Ex-boyfriend #1 JJ Jardine-Paterson
JJ Jardine Paterson is the heir to a Hong Kong banking dynasty. The Old Etonian met Pippa through her flatmates. Their relationship lasted for 3 years.
Ex-boyfriend #2 Alexander Spencer Churchill
Pippa also dated millionaire Alexander Spencer Churchill September between 2009 -10 after meeting him on holiday in Mustique. He is the nephew of the Duke of Marlborough and is a distant relation to Winston Churchill
Ex-boyfriend #3 Alex Loudon
Pippa started dating Alex Loudon, in 2010. He's an accomplished sportsman being a former English Cricketer who attended Eton with Prince William. He now works as a banker. He accompanied Pippa to Kate and William's wedding.
Ex-boyfriend #4 Nico Jackson
10. Was Pippa Middleton part of a Nude Photo Scandal?
In 2016 Pippa Middleton became part of a leaked photo scandal when photos of her wearing a purple bra and skirt and dancing with a young man wearing boxer shorts were leaked to the press. The photos were offered to reporters on What's App by an unnamed source. The Sun newspaper stated that it was approached by a hacker using the pseudonym 'crafty cockney' and asked for 50,000 pounds within 48 hours in exchange for the photos.
11. Has Pippa Middleton ever posed nude or topless?
Pippa Middleton has never posed nude.
However, Pippa Middle was part of a nude photo scandal.
At least 3,000 photos of hers were leaked in the 2016 scandal and allegedly these included nude photos of Pippa's husband James.
12. When did Pippa Middleton get engaged?
Pippa Middleton was engaged to financier James Matthews on July 17, 2016
13. How Much Did Pippa Middleton's Engagement Ring Cost?
Pippa's Art-deco engagement ring has an estimated worth of $350,000
14. What does Pippa Middleton's engagement ring look like?
The ring comes with a central 4 carat Asscher-cut diamond stone (which means it is the highest quality) as well as a halo of flawless diamonds.
15. Who made Pippa Middleton's engagement ring?
Her engagement ring was made by famous London Jeweller, Robinson Pelham
16. When did Pippa Middleton get Married?
Pippa Middleton married millionaire and financier, James Matthews at St Mark's Church in Englefield Green, England on May 21, 2017. Prince George and Princess Charlotte her niece and nephew were the pageboy and the bridesmaid.
17. What did Pippa Middleton's wedding dress look like?
Pippa wore a classic, lace-bodiced, high-necked dress with a bespoke tulle veil with dotted pearls by milliner Stephen Jones and a Maidenhair fern tiara.
Designer Giles Deacon said of the dress
- "The bespoke silk cotton lace was hand appliqued to create an illusion of the dress having 'no seams'."
- "The dress is constructed with a cap sleeve, high neckline and features a corseted bodice with draping to the front and a heart-shaped detail at the back."
She also wore a Maidenhair fern tiara by Robinson Pelham. Her shoes were a pair of ivory satin pumps by Manolo Blahnik with pearl details. She accessorised with a pair of pearl earrings that she wore for her sister's wedding back in 2011.
18. Who made Pippa Middleton's Wedding Dress?
"I was thrilled to work with Pippa on her wedding dress," Giles Deacon said, the designer and creator of Pippa Middleton's dress for her wedding.
19. Who were Pippa Middleton's bridesmaids?
Pippa's bridesmaids included niece Princess Charlotte, as well as Countess Philippa Hoyos, Lily French and Avia Horner.
20. How many kids does Pippa Middleton have?
She has one child, a son named Arthur.
21. What are Pippa Middleton's best fashion moments?
Here are 5 of Pippa Middleton's best looks to date:
21. What is Pippa Middleton's most popular Hairstyle?
Pippa's "lob" or long bob haircut is popular right now.
22. What is Pippa Middleton's real hair colour?
She's naturally brunette but she has been sighted wearing trendy blonde highlights to accent it occasionally.
23. What does Pippa Middleton look like without makeup?
Pippa prefers a bare faced and natural look with minimal makeup, so she looks great without makeup too.
24. What Makeup does Pippa Middleton use?
Pippa was apparently once a fan of heavy dark eyeliner, fake tan and bronzers but these days she is known for her natural almost bare faced beauty. She apparently only wears SPF, cream blush, and a touch of bronzer to sport a natural glow.
25. What is Pippa Middleton Skin Care Routine?
Pippa barely needs to wear any makeup is because of her clear and flawless complexion. What is her secret? In the lead up to her wedding her mother, Carole encouraged her to eat avocadoes each day maintaining they were good for her skin, adding hydration and boosting collagen.
She also had regular facials at a Knightsbridge beauty salon. The Middleton sisters are said to use Bee Venom facials which have the same toning effects as Botox. To maintain her healthy glow Pippa uses Xen Tan.