Angry parents have criticised the Cancer Council claiming their sunscreen "burnt" their children.
Jessie Swan has revealed how her three-month-old son Thomas ended up in hospital for three days after she applied 50+ Peppa Pig sunscreen to his face and body.
She was so upset that went on to the Cancer Council's Facebook page to warn other parents about the dangers.
'This is my 3 month old son. He has not been in the sun, he was simply outdoors so I put screen on him just in case,' she wrote.
The post attracted a huge reaction with many others claiming they suffered similar reactions with their children.
The Cancer Council said some children could have an allergic or chemical reaction to a product which is why they recommend doing a small patch test first.