A star of the hit TV show My Kitchen Rules has been rushed to hospital after suffering a potentially-deadly allergic reaction to nuts.
MKR’s psychic Anne – who appeared on the cooking show alongside cougar Jennifer – took to the pair’s Instagram page to share her frightening story.
‘Wow I can’t believe I just had a severe anaphylactic reaction from nuts while cooking,’ she began her post.
‘It was so scary my whole throat swelled up like nearly completely.
‘I really thought I was going to die and Ambo guy said I would have if they didn’t get to me in time.
‘Very lucky I rang the Ambulance when I did he said.
‘Anyways just at Footscray hospital now waiting to see the Dr and listening to this guy snoring grrrrrr,’ she completed her post.
Fans were quick to check on the star’s health – with one writing: ‘WTF Anne??????’
Anne was quick to reassure that she was being looked after.
‘I had a needle and feel better now,’ she wrote.
We’re wishing Anne a speedy recovery.