A mum has revealed how she got a shock when she found crystal meth in a toy egg in her son's bedroom.
The mum called Crystal, from Brisbane, was cleaning up her six-year-old son Jonah's bedroom when she discovered the drugs.
When she cracked open the toy egg she found two packets of crystals.
Posting the episode on Facebook in a warning to other parents she said her son had picked up the egg in a gutter near a local second hand store.
She called the police who told her son he'd been very sensible not to eat the crystals.
She said it was a good thing to discuss with kids because while they knew about needles and pills they might not recognise a drug that looked like rock salt.