WARNING: Eight varieties of milk have been recalled following contamination fears.
The different varieties of milk sold at Woolworths, Coles and IGA in both Victoria and Southern parts of NSW, have urgently been pulled off the shelves over fears that they may contain a cleaning solution.
WATCH: Why is food recalled?
Dairy company Lactalis Australia has recalled their one-litre coles milk, as well as Paul's REV and PhysiCAL branded milk on Thursday.
In a statement released by the company, the bad batch is said to have before dates from June 25 to June 28 and has urged shoppers to watch out for milk that may have yellow colouring and a chemical taste.
Supermarket chain Coles has also released a statement informing shop goers that they have sold the milk across the state of Victoria and southern NSW. So those living in VIC or in the towns of Albury, Deniliquin, Lavington and Tocumwal, should be on high alert.
Here are the following recalled milk products:
• Coles Full Cream Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 and 26 June 2019)
• Coles Low Fat Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 and 26 June 2019)
• Coles Skim Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 June 2019)
• Pauls Full Cream Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 26 and 27 June 2019)
• Pauls Smarter White Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25, 26 and 27 June 2019)
• REV 1L Bottle (use by date: 28 June 2019)
• PhysiCAL Low Fat 1L Bottle (use by date: 26 June 2019)
• PhysiCAL Skim 1L Bottle (use by date: 27 June 2019)