It was just last month that they ended their marriage after 10 years as husband and wife.
But now, disturbing new information has emerged about what really happened between Mel B and Stephen Belafonte.
The Spice Girl star has obtained a restraining order application against her former beau, alleging he beat her, got their nanny pregnant, extorted her to take part in threesomes and threatened to release sex tapes of the pair.
The 41-year-old made the explosive claims in her court declaration, which will see Stephen forced to keep his distance from her and her three children.
In the document obtained by TMZ, the horrific psychological and physical abuse allegations include the producer “punching,” “choking,” “splitting her lip” and “beating her down to let her know he was in charge.”
The singer also claims that Stephen repeatedly told her she was “worthless.”
Mel B - who cited “irreconcilable differences” on the divorce papers she filed back in March - alleges the incidents first began when the couple wed in 2007.
Stephen has since denied the allegations, telling TMZ that someone “wants to set him up as the bad guy.
“You know what my comment on this is, as this is the mother of my children,” he said.
“I’m really, really distraught in my brain as how this is going to affect our children, and the depths that she’s gone to.”
“I’m shocked at those allegations, that’s what it is,” he added.
According to reports, a judge ordered Belafonte to leave their family’s Hollywood Hills home on Monday.
You might also like...