Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha Grant has called out the soon-to-be royal for inviting 600 guests to her wedding but excluding many of the Markle clan.
Taking to Twitter on Wednesday, Grant said “no one” from the Markle family had made the guest list, The Sun reports.
“At issue is not a matter of closeness as more than 1000 complete strangers are invited. Family is family. I have an uncle I have only seen once but I would never say he is not family because we are not close. Humanitarians move forward with love and kindness especially to Family,” she tweeted.
Grant continued: "Smoke and mirrors cannot hide the elephant in the room. Out of respect, tradition, and humanitarianism, the #Markles should be invited if 2000 complete strangers are invited. Our uncle who got her the internship, brother, me, best friend of 30 years Nikki Priddy, nephews. Fact."
Markle and Prince Harry will tie the knot at a ceremony at Windsor Castle on May 19.
51-year-old Grant, who is confined to a wheelchair due to multiple sclerosis and lives in Ocala, suburban Florida, with her husband Mark, has previously said the princess-to-be has abandoned their father, Tom Markle, who filed for bankruptcy in 2016 and now lives in Mexico.
This article originally appeared on Marie Claire.