A little boy has found himself on the wrong side of a Rhino enclosure at a zoo in Ireland.
Shocked onlookers shared images on social media of a little boy after a male relative lifted him into the enclosure at Dublin zoo.
'It was such a stupid thing to do. He was only metres away from the rhinos. People were totally horrified, 'a witness told The Irish Mirror. 'The child was with a male relative who was getting him to pose for photos and trying to make the child go further in.'
Architect Ciaran Ferrie shared two pictures on Twitter, saying, ‘Just a child inside the rhino enclosure at @dublinzoo.’
A spokeswoman for the zoo said the incident was being reviewed internally, News.com.au reports.
News of the boy inside the rhino enclosure comes months after a little boy fell into a Gorilla enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo in Ohio. Zoo officials made the tough decision to shoot and kill the gorilla.
You may also like...