250g digestive biscuits
125g butter, melted
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Chocolate truffle filling:
225g 80% dark chocolate, melted
1 x 380g can Top N Fill caramel
Milk chocolate topping:
225g milk chocolate, melted
Malt Biscuit Base
1. Line a 18 x 28 cm slice tin with baking paper.
2. In a food processor place the biscuits and coconut, then pulse for 30-40 seconds until a fine crumb is formed.
3. Pour in the melted butter and pulse for a further 10-20 seconds until the biscuit mix comes together.
4. Transfer the biscuit mixture into the pan, and gently press the mix until it evenly covers the bottom of the pan. Place into the fridge to set for one hour.
Dark Chocolate Truffle Fudge
5. Pour the melted dark chocolate into a bowl and add in the cream. Gently stir together until the mixture is combined and starts to thicken. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes or so to cool enough to add the Maltesers without them melting. Once the mixture has cooled sufficiently add in the Maltesers and stir to combine.
6. Take the biscuit base out of the fridge and pour over the dark chocolate filling. Using an offset spatula gently spread the mixture evenly over the malt biscuit base. Place back into the fridge for a further 20-30 minutes for the truffle fudge filling to set.
7. Pour can of Top N Fill into a bowl and whisk to break up the caramel. Pour over the mixture over the chocolate and biscuit back, and place back into the fridge for a further 15 minutes to cool and firm up.
8. Remove the slice from the fridge and pour over the melted milk chocolate over the top of the salted caramel. Using a spatula quickly spread the milk chocolate evenly over the top of the caramel.
9. Place back into the fridge and let it chill for a good hour before cutting into bite size pieces.