Malted Cookies and Cream Sundaes
*Serves 6, *Prep and Cook: 15 mins
- 137g packet Original Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup Maltesers (100g)
- 2-litre tub vanilla ice-cream
- ¾ cup light thickened cream
- 1 cup Dark Choc Melts
- To make sauce, pour cream into a small saucepan. Add chocolate. Stir over a medium to low heat until melted. Transfer to a heatproof jug.
- Combine cookies and Maltesers in a medium snap-lock bag. Seal. Using
a rolling pin, gently pound until coarsely crushed.
- Just before serving, divide half the cookie mixture evenly among six dessert dishes. Top each with two scoops of ice-cream. Drizzle over warm sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cookie mixture.
For more fast and easy recipes, get your copy of 20 Minute Meals in store or buy online today