- 1. Crush digestives and then add melted butter.
2. Transfer to an 8 inch spring form pan and refrigerate whilst you make the filling in a bowl and add cream cheese, vanilla extract and melted Biscoff and fully combine in a blender.
3. Then in a separate bowl, whip the cream along with the icing sugar until you have stiff peaks.
4. Fold into the cream cheese mixture then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. For the topping melt the Biscoff biscuits and pour over the top of cheesecake, add crushed Biscoff biscuits and refrigerate for at least another 2 hours but preferably overnight.
We're talking Biscoff biscuits, Biscoff spread, Biscoff doughnuts, and the list goes on.
Now, the popular brand has been transformed into a sweet cheesecake by none other than UK foodie Paul - who's user name is @ptheledge on Instagram.
Paul is notorious for creating tempting desserts from cult-classics, and has delighted people all over the world with his take on a Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake.