‘Everything is available from ALDI, and if you stick with it for 10 days with no mistakes you will lose as much as 10kg,’ he posted. ‘And for the 10 days, it’ll only cost you around $80 or just $8 a day which is awesome.
‘If anyone wants to lose weight in the lead-up to Christmas - or even after, then I would give it a go. I’ve lost 12kg on it, and all my friends and family and colleagues have lost heaps of weight too. And the food’s yummy - I make the smoothie for my kids too.’
The post saw a wave of commenters vow to do the diet, with one saying: ‘This actually looks like a diet I can do!’
Indeed, the ALDI Christmas diet does look VERY easy to do. Here are the details of the super simple eating plan, where all products are available from ALDI.
- 100g Frozen Orchard Vine Mixed Berries
- 100ml Farmdale Skim Long Life Milk
- 100g Brooklea Natural 99% Fat Free Yoghurt
- 1 small banana
Simply blitz ingredients in a blender and serve.
1 Slim & Trim meal replacement bar
Two snacks a day, at morning tea and afternoon tea.
Choose from either one carrot or one apple.
Greek salad with ham
- 1 head of Baby Cos Lettuce, shredded
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, chopped
- 50g Lyttos Greek feta
- 50g Deli Originals Pitted Kalamata olives
- 50g Berg Shaved Triple Smoked Ham
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
This article originally appeared on New Idea Food.