Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are no longer hiring with their longtime bodyguard Pascal Duvier, according to sources who spoke to Us Weekly.
Duvier, 43, first started working with West in 2012 and later Kardashian in 2013, but the couple have now parted ways with their employee.
An insider says, “the decision wasn’t personal but rather a complete overhauling of security after the incident."
In the past, Kardashian who feared for her life and didn’t blame Duvier for not being on hand the night of October 3rd.
“Pascal was with Kourtney and Kendall at L'Arc Nightclub. Kim felt safe at the apartment by herself,” an insider told Us of Duvier's whereabouts was during the robbery. “Kim is not blaming Pascal. She felt completely safe at the Paris apartment and doesn't believe this is his fault in any way.”
The thieves who robbed Kardashian disguised themselves as policemen and took off with a reported $10 million in jewellery, including theKeeping Up With the Kardashians star’s $4.5 million diamond ring from hubby West. Police officials previously told Us that they believed the crime was committed by a “highly organised” gang. The suspects are still at large.
Kardashian has been laying low since the life-threatening incident. Despite usually being a social media maven, the 35 -year-old was particularly inactive online, only briefly breaking her silence on Facebook, however it was later revealed that the post was published in error by her team.
The post has been deleted and Kardashian is "still figuring out when is the right time for her to come back,” the source told Us of her social media absence.
Kardashian stepped out and attended her younger sister Kendall Jenner's 21st Birthday Party on November 2 at Catch LA and Delilah’s.
This article originally appeared on Who.
You may also like...