From paying bills to shopping and connecting with friends on social media, we spend a lot of time online! Keeping your security software up to date is a must, especially when your kids are using the internet too.
It’s important to do your research and find software that provides an adequate level of protection for your family’s needs – the free security software that you can download may not cut it. When it comes to keeping your family safe from potential online threats, ESET is a great choice. It delivers rock-solid protection for your computer and mobile against viruses, malware, spam and phishing to allow you to have a peace of mind when surfing online.
New Idea and ESET are giving every reader the opportunity to update their internet security software before school goes back, with a FREE 12 month subscription to ESET Internet Security bundle, valued at $54.90!
JUST FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
1. Go to eset.com/au/new-idea-offer
2. Enter your email and then choose PC or Mac
3. You will then receive the code and instructions in your provided email
Hurry, offer ends 31 January 2017
BY THE NUMBERS
- Fewer than half of Aussie parents have had ‘the talk’ about cyber safety with their children
- 46% of children aged 13-16 are using their own laptop/computer
- 28% of children are using tablets
- Children are spending 114 minutes per day online
- 23% of Aussie children never change the passwords to their online accounts
- 23% of Aussie parents monitor the content children post on social media
- 69% of children aged between 13 and 16 know someone who has been bullied online